Services in Spanish (U.S. & Overseas)
ABATEC was started with the goal of providing education and consultation to both parents and professionals who wished to learn to use the ABA model. In light of the cultural diversity of our families, we have expanded our services of consultation and training to other countries where Spanish is spoken.
We offer expert training and consultation in Spanish-speaking countries:
- Training and consultation available for schools and organizations
- Supportive consultants offer professional guidance and support throughout the training process
- In-person and web-based training provided by experienced consultants
- Packages range from brief training on a single topic to in-depth training courses that prepare entire staff groups to effectively implement ABA-based interventions
- Training topics, formats, and consultation packages are tailored to meet your specific needs