- Behavioral assessment and Treatment Plan completed by a Licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA, LABA) and tailored to each child
- Direct services carried out by professionals trained in ABA principles and techniques (both remote and on-site) and continuous supervision and support by a BCBA
- ABA home-base therapies, parent training, social groups and community activities
- Bilingual Services [English, Spanish, French, Haitian-Creole]
- Training, Education, and Consultation for providers and families in USA & other Countries
Coming soon to Puerto Rico: Training, Social groups, and Telehealth services.